Teresa and/or Jeni would be honored to speak to your group or organization.
Looking for a speaker? Contact us to book us and for additional details.
Our presentations include the following Speaking Topics
- How to cope as a New Widow.
- Individualized Journey – at your own pace
- Coping Mechanisms
- Navigating Widowhood Landscape
- Torn in Half – Let’s put you back together again
- When is it time to put the pieces back together
- Defining the “New Normal” of your life
- Planning ahead for your future
- Surviving the Holidays
- Holidays & Grief – Perspectives on the wide range of normal grief responses that arise during the holidays. What to expect from the holidays.
- Plan for the Holidays – Those in grief or wanting to support someone in their grief will learn what they can do to plan for and how to support others during the holidays.
- Honesty, Healing and Hope – How being honest with your feelings can lead to healing.
- Hope In Spite of Loss, Housing Opportunities, Valparaiso, IN
- Comforting yourself when Comforting Others, Wellness & Retreats Inc. 7895 Broadway, Suite D Merrillville, IN
- This is YOUR Journey, My Life & Massage, 7309 Forest Ridge Dr, Schererville, IN
- The EMPTY Chair, South Haven Church of God
- Finding Your New Normal, Wellness & Retreats Inc. 7895 Broadway, Suite D Merrillville, IN